This eLearning session is aimed at helping Site Owners and Site Network Administrators (SNAs) to become familiar with SharePoint Online through a hands-on experience.
- Logging into SharePoint Online (SPO)
- About SharePoint Online
- Differences between SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams
- Roles and responsibilities
- Different types of site in SharePoint Online
Open to all members of the University
Online - eLearning
- Understand the login process and fundamentals of SharePoint Online
- Learn about the differences between SPO, OneDrive and Teams
- Understand the differences between the different roles and also the different types of sites in SharePoint Online
- Create and manage pages correctly including web parts and sections. Also create and manage lists, document libraries and the recycle bin.
- Manage site settings and contents and learn how to share information.
- Learn how to move information from SharePoint On-Premise to SharePoint Online
Sign up to this course