Academic IT projects
The input received from departments and faculties as part of the Digital Education Strategy consultation was fed into the Education IT Board, and will help to set priorities for future Academic IT projects. Updates on current projects include:
- VLE Review – shaping the future of WebLearn
- Online Reading Lists - finding a suitable application
- Turnitin and iThenticate Review – looking at support for plagiarism awareness and tools for detection
Find out more on the Academic IT projects page.
Student Systems projects
The Student Systems projects portfolio is delivering a mixture of incremental improvements to existing functionality, the creation of new systems, and the replacement of software reaching the end of its support. Updates on current projects include:
- Research Thesis Digital Submissions – pilot underway
- Graduate Supervision Reporting – replacing GSS
- eVision and SITS:Vision User Experience – your views
Find out more on the Student Systems projects page.