Following a Focus programme review, we are working with a range of departments to pilot the leave, absence and timesheet functionality in HR Self-Service.
The pilot includes participants from:
- Faculty of Classics
- University Human Resources
- Nuffield Department of Medicine (Ludwig Cancer Research and Big Data Institute)
- Department of Physics
- Implement online timesheets for over 350 casual workers; and
- Manage leave requests within HR Self-Service
Project update - July 2021
We are delighted to confirm that the first three pilot groups are now live and using HR Self-Service for managing leave and timesheets. These include:
- Big Data Institute (NDM);
- University HR (UAS); and
- Ludwig Cancer Research (NDM)
Classics and Physics will adopt elements of this functionality at the start of the 2021-22 academic year.
Resources to support these pilot groups in managing annual leave and sickness, and timesheets are now available on the Staff Gateway. These include demonstration videos and Frequently Asked Questions which may also be of interest to departments looking to adopt this functionality in the future.
HR Systems is currently working on plans for the next project to bring more departments on board. Work is expected to begin in Michaelmas term.
If you have any questions about this project, please contact us at email@example.com.